|Formerly known as||
The BC Hydro Building
The BC Electric Building
989 Nelson Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6Z 2S1
- Residences: 242
- Offices: 205
- Architect: Ron Thom
- Architect: Ned Pratt
- Architecture firm: Thompson, Berwick and Pratt
- Renovation architect: Paul Merrick
- Alternate address: 970 Burrard Street, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6Z 2R4
- This building is on the Vancouver Heritage Register
- When this building was converted to residential uses, all of the condominiums sold in just eight hours.
- 1957: Construction completed
- 1990: BC Hydro moved out of this building.
- 1994: The noonday horns were relocated to B.C. Place.
- 1995: This building was converted from commercial to residential use.
- 1995: The name of this building was changed from B.C. Hydro Building to The Electra.