1128 West Georgia Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 0A8
|Designed by||James K.M. Cheng Architects|
- Total height: 659 feet
- Height to roof:646 feet
- Floor space: 696,339 square feet
- Residences: 307
- Developer: Westbank Projects
- Architecture firm: James K.M. Cheng Architects
- This building contains the first Shangri-la branded hotel in North America.
- At the time of its completion, this was the tallest building in Vancouver.
- At the time of its completion, this was the deepest building in Vancouver (construction excavation was 85 feet below grade).