Two Harbour Green
1139 West Cordova Street
Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 0A2
|Designed by||James K.M. Cheng Architects|
- Height to top of mechanical penthouse: 345 feet
- Height to top of parapet 316 feet
- Residences: 75
- Levels above grade: 31
- Levels below grade: 3
- Parking: 195 spaces
- Developer: Aspac Development
- Architect: James Cheng
- Architecture firm: James K.M. Cheng Architects
- Construction manager: Ledcor Construction
- In the first ten days that units became available for sale, 65 units were sold at an average price of $2.5 million.
- Standard residences in this building range from 2,400 to 3,600 square feet.
- This building has 66 residences in its tower portion, and nine townhouses at ground level.
- This building was originally planned to be 32 stories, but one floor was removed to reduce its height, at the insistence of the city of Vancouver, responding to complaints from a neighbor.
- August, 2005: Construction start.
- November 15, 2008: Construction end.