|Formerly known as||
1001 Fourth Avenue Plaza
1001 4th Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101
- Floor space: 754,455 square feet.
- Parking: 576 spaces.
- At the time of its completion, this was the tallest building in Seattle. The Space Needle previously held this title. It held that title until 1985 when it was surpassed by the Columbia Tower.
- At the time of its completion, this was the tallest building in the western United States.
- March 28, 1969: This building opened to the public.
- September 30, 1982: This building was sold to JMB Realty for $123.37 million.
- 1986: This building was renamed 1001 Fourth Avenue Plaza.
- 2005: This building was sold to National Office Partners Limited Partnership.
- May 23, 2006: This building was renamed Safeco Plaza.